This post covers in detail the design and fabrication of a custom 2 axis gantry cartesian robot. This robot is...
NodeMcu V3 ESP8266 Wireless WiFi Module IoT ESP-12E
NodeMcu V3 Wireless WiFi Module IoT ESP8266 with CH340 USB serial driver
NodeMcu V3 Wireless WiFi Module IoT ESP8266 with CH340 USB serial driver. Programmable with the Lua script language. This is the product you need for your IoT (internet of things) projects.
ESP8266 version : ESP-12E
This development kit based on the ESP8266, integates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board.
Power your development in the fastest way combinating with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included, plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna
- WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware.
- Coding is as easy as the arduino, but in Lua script.
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style.
- Greatly speed up your IOT application development process.
- Low cost WI-FI module with ESP8266 ESP-12E
Shipping from Canada.