ESP8266 WIFI Wireless Module ESP-01 Internet of Things IoT
ESP8266 Serial WIFI Wireless Module Transceiver ESP-01 Internet of Things IoT
The ESP8266 is one of the most popular wireless modules in the world of makers. It is well known for being a useful tool for the Internet of Things (IoT). This low cost WiFi module lets you connect the objects you create to the web using simple serial communication methods. Used in pair with a phone app, this Wifi module can be the masterpiece of your next projects! Usage of this ESP is easy to learn, thanks to the tons of documentation and tutorials available on the internet. Connect the ESP8266 to your sensors and machines using SPI or UART serial protocols.
Please make sure you supply the module with 3.3 volts ONLY ! You may damage the module if you use a higher voltage.
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network Integrated PLL, regulators, and power management units
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode FIFO buffer handles 64 byte send and receive
- Integrated temperature sensor
- Supports antenna diversity
- Power down leakage current of < 10uA
- Integrated low power 32-bit CPU could be used as application processor SDIO 2.0, SPI, UART
- A-MPDU & A-MSDU aggregation & 0.4s guard interval Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- Size 24.00mm×15.90mm
Shipping from Canada.